Buying and selling online is now the new norm of businesses selling and getting trusted online. eBay is an example of an e-commerce website that takes a unique approach to B2C eCommerce through its auction system. If you’re a small business owner looking to start an eBay-like auction system, here are some WordPress auction themes to get you started.
GRBid – Multi-Vendor Auctions Theme
GRBid is a Marketplace Auctions theme suitable for almost any type of business, including Antiques, Electronics, Stamps, Vehicles, Watches, Equipment, and more. With GRbid management and monetisation of your online marketplace are made easy with up to 8 different demo layouts to handle any of your business needs.
Some of the features of GRBID WordPress auction theme
- Works with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions)
- Fully integration into WooCommerce
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Well-organized & clean code
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end times for the auction
- First Class customer support by a talented team.
- Online Documentation
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fails, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- The auction product has an auction icon (label) on the thumbnail.
- Theme options powered by native WordPress Customizer
- If the user is logged in and winning in the auction, the item has a winning badge on the thumbnail
- The product single page has a new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy/auto bidding
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
Why we like GRBID
- Support Elementor Page builder
- It’s well documented.
- No Coding is required.
iBid – Multi Vendor Auctions WooCommerce Theme
iBid is the ideal theme for auction marketplaces. A multi-vendor marketplace is like a pot of gold for business owners. They can win money from their vendors by setting up commissions for their sales/auctions. Ibid took its theme to a whole new level and made it compatible with four multi-vendor marketplace plugins: Dokan Marketplace, WCFM Marketplace, WC Vendors and WCMP Marketplace.
Some of the features of iBid WordPress auction theme
- Auctions functionality – by WooCommerce Simple Auctions.
- Custom products grids.
- Start Price
- Bid increment
- Reserve price
- Buy it now price = Regular Price
- Auction Date – Start
- Auction Date – End
- Automatic relist auction
Why we like iBid WordPress Theme
- 24 demo layout
- Multi-Currency Ready
- Support Elementor Page Builder
- Video Documentation
- Unlimited Theme Options Panel
- Mobile Optimized Design
AdForest – Classified Ads WordPress Theme
AdForest is one of the most impressive auction themes on the market thanks to its impressive features and functionality. While designing a variety of page layouts, you can showcase your creativity with the integrated Elementor Page Builder
You can allow your audience to place multiple bids on your product advertisements with AdForest, as with any world-class auction theme. This theme offers an advanced radius search option that allows customers to find products based on their preferred location. You can also offer a price-based search so that your web audience can find your products based on their budget.
AdForest also integrates front-end multi-currency features.
This feature allows you to add multiple currencies to the backend, so your users can choose the currency they want to use when posting their ads. In addition, this WordPress auction theme has targeted advertising spots. In this way, you can display multiple ads on your website at different locations and on different pages
Some of the features of the AdForest WordPress theme
- Elementor Page Builder Ready
- Integrated Wizz Chat Plugin
- Enhanced Bidding Module
- OpenStreetMap Integration
- Multicurrency Ready
- Targeted Ads Spots
Adifier – Classified Ads WordPress Theme
Adifier is a truly complete classified ads marketplace. All its features are built from scratch which results in having only the things which are required. It was carefully crafted with a lot of analysis of all popular marketplaces to decide which features to include. Let’s see some of the features which the theme offers.
Some of the features of the Adifier WordPress theme
- Supports 3 Popular Page Builder
- Bids Control for Each Auction
- Advanced Custom Field Types
- Google and Custom Location Option
- Advanced Messaging System
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Smart-Review System
- Translation Ready
If you’re an auctioneer willing to host online auctions, you should first build a decent online activity. You can build your online presence and reach out to your potential customer by building a WordPress-driven auction theme.
If you’re planning to build a highly responsive auction website, you should hunt for the best WordPress auction themes in the market. That being said, finding a theme that fits your brand personality might be a lot more daunting than it seems. Before you go out and make your investment on any theme, we highly recommend spending enough time on the research you can check out 5 tips for picking the right WordPress theme for your business.
The auction themes are rigorously handcrafted to help you promote your properties and possessions on the internet quickly and effectively. In general, these themes come with high-end features, including advanced bidding options, category-based search modules, multi-currency support, WooCommerce integration, multiple payment gateways, SEO optimization, mobile-ready, plugin compatibility, and so forth.